When you entrust your Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income application or appeal to the disablity lawyers at Smith Godios Sorensen Inc., we want you to understand that we are sincere when we say that our goal is your success. Our Social Security law practice is all about building a strong case for you to receive deserved disability benefits.
Smith Godios Sorensen Inc. Is Your Local Akron, Ohio Social Security Law Firm
Our years of experience and many successful cases for our clients have helped us build knowledge and advocacy skills that will serve you well. Lawyers at our law firm are ready to help you prepare for an application, appeal or go to a hearing to get you the disability benefits that you are entitled to.
Attorneys at Smith Godios Sorensen Inc. do not believe in shortcuts or cookie-cutter solutions for our clients who are battling the system to get benefits they qualify for — including the following:
- Social Security Disability Income (DIB)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Security Income for Children
- Disabled Adult Child
- Veterans’ disability benefits
If we represent you, you can help us help you win your case for Social Security Disability benefits in several key ways:
- Keep a journal of your physical condition, a calendar of doctors’ visits and copies of all medical bills.
- Be honest with your doctor. Do not exaggerate complaints but do report all symptoms, no matter how insignificant you may think they are. A seemingly minor complaint today may develop into a serious condition tomorrow.
- Heed your doctor’s orders and advice. Follow through with all prescribed treatments. Demonstrate a willingness to do your part to be as healthy as you can be.
- Before you visit our law offices, do your homework. Fill out forms that we provide and bring all requested documentation to your consultations.
- Take advantage of the pre- hearing preparation that we offer our clients. You and your lawyer should know each other before the hearing, and you should know what to expect.
We welcome challenging cases.
We are in the practice of law to help our clients receive the Social Security benefits they are entitled to — not to boost our own “success rates.” At Smith Godios Sorensen Inc., we welcome a challenging case just as we would an easy one.
Our Ohio Social Security lawyers will help you make the best of a bad situation. They’re known for achieving successful results in cases that looked difficult. And you risk nothing by trying — if we can’t get you benefits, you don’t pay us.
For a free consultation to talk about your Disability Insurance (DIB) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) application with a local attorney at our main office in Akron, Ohio, call 877-230-5500 or e-mail us through this website.