How will I benefit from working with a Social Security Disability Lawyers?
While many Social Security disability lawyers can offer you some of the benefits listed below, few law firms are able or willing to provide all of them. Fewer still offer the level of experience you’ll find at Smith & Godios Inc.
- We take care of the paperwork. Aside from the paperwork that Social Security requires you to complete yourself, we take care of it all.
- We handle the task of gathering the required medical evidence. Disability claims don’t succeed without strong medical evidence. Many firms ask their clients to gather this information on their own. We don’t work that way.
- We may be able to connect you with free and low-cost medical services. We can’t guarantee health care for you, but our resources include listings of free and low-cost clinics and service providers throughout the state of Ohio, along with programs for free or reduced prescriptions.
- We work with your doctor to strengthen your claim. The Social Security Administration (SSA) can be very picky about how impairments are documented by doctors. We work with your doctor’s office to get all of your evidence submitted.
- We protect your rights at every stage of the process. We’ll be here to help and protect you from the initial application all the way to federal court.
- We make sure that you get every benefit to which you are entitled. With many years of combined disability experience and thousands of disability claims to draw from — we know the available resources and benefits, and we’ll fight to get you all of the help that’s there.
Our Social Security Disability Lawyer offices are located in Akron, and we help people throughout the state of Ohio.
Our goal is your success. If we can’t help you by recovering benefits, you don’t have to pay an attorney fee. There is absolutely no risk — not a thing to lose and everything to gain. To schedule a free consultation, call 877-230-5500 or contact us online.