skip to Main Content
Smith & Godios Inc. 411 Wolf Ledges Parkway, Suite 400, Akron, OH 44311Toll Free: 877-230-5500

What are the different ways to file an appeal for Social Security disability?

If your claim for SSI or SSDI benefits is denied you can go down to the local office and you can appeal. You can also do it online or you can contact an attorney and they’ll be more than happy to file an appeal for you. It’s really going to be up to you and how you feel comfortable and pursuing your claim.

We focus our practice on handling Social Security Disability (SSD), Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Veterans’ disability claims for individuals and families in the Northeast Ohio region.

We are passionate about our work, and our firm has helped thousands upon thousands of people since it first opened.

We can help you, too. For a free consultation, send us an e-mail or call 877-230-5500.

Back To Top